Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Little Moments Like These

History in the making. Annie lost her first tooth! We've been talking about it...wondering when it would happen the last couple of times I've seen her. Then...there it was...posted by her dad in the Facebook News Feed. The big smile with a cute little gap right in the middle of the bottom row of teeth. Oh, losing teeth. It means they are not so little anymore. She's growing up. And she is. I just love this little one. And, if I'm allowed to pick a favorite little girl in the whole world--it is her. So this was an important event. Tonight I got to hear about it.

So do you:






I am learning how important it us to celebrate the little moments like these. They are worth remembering. Every time I hang with Annie she asks if she can make a video on my iPhone. Tonight's vid goes in the Annie's Life Vault. :)

No comments: