This week has been full of new.
Sleeping the first night in a new home.
Waking up and seeing how the light comes through the windows.
Moving all of my belongings to the same place after five years of different storage options.
Boxes. Bruises. Packing. Unpacking.
Finding the all important wireless router at the bottom of a box after searching for three hours.
A new coffee grinder. A new french press.
New space.
New roommates.
A new way to work.
Etc. Etc.
I could go on....
This week felt unsettled.
A little out of control.
I forgot things.
I was a little late some days.
Our house is a mess.
I've been up late every night.
I'm tired.
I'm goofy.
But at the same time---
This week has been one of the best in a long time.
I've felt alive.
Free.
Still. But dancing.
At peace with God---
In a very real place. The undone place.
I wrote a blog a few months back about feeling "off"---and what a great experience it was for me.
One theme for 2012 for me is letting God "undo" me.
This week I've been there.
And I like it.


No comments:
Post a Comment