Today was an awesome day! I totally enjoyed myself. First, I slept until 10:45am Spain time---which is 1:45am Cali time---but my body is doing fine with the time change. Which is cool. I think it's because I arrived SO TIRED. Anyways, I got ready and we went to see the playa or the beach---of the Mediterranean Sea. Alicante is right on the sea. Wow. It is gorgeous. Honestly. So blue right now. They told me that the water is super clear and almost green in the summer. Anyways, I loved it. Then we came back to the house. Today was Alba's birthday party. She is Patricia's (one of my Spanish sisters) daughter--and she is turning 6 this week. We went to a party room that they rented and prepared the party! It was fun to hang out and see all the little children party---Spanish style! I have a few videos that I will post later. Alba is a beautiful girl and I'm so glad I got to meet her yesterday for the first time. She loves to dance and play with toys. We were tired at the end of the night. Tomorrow the kids have a Christmas program at school. They are going to sing Christmas carols in Spanish and English. Should be fun! It is great to spend time with the family.
Also, loving the jamón (ham), vino (wine), queso (cheese) and pan (European bread)! The food here is always amazing!
Will write more tomorrow. Here are a few photos from the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment