Saturday, August 06, 2011
Rest
The blogger is back. After much rest and relaxation at a lake cabin in Northern Minnesota. I was going to try to blog every day while away--because of course there is always plenty to write about....BUT...I forgot to pack my MacBook power adapter. I think it was a sign. Power down, Charity...and take a week off! It was good to just rest. This summer has been absolutely full, crazy, stressful...and I just really needed a BREAK. I'm thankful for rest. I tell others they should rest. So should I. So--I'm back after a week off. I took some gorgeous photos while away and I can't wait to share some of them. I now have some awesome photo editing software from Adobe called Lightroom. I've been saving for it this summer and it just went on sale so I finally installed it! Now I'm learning how to use it through online tutorials and counsel from photography-gifted friends. Much love and peace to all! I'm ready to finish off the summer blog challenge....June through August, baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment