Monday, June 27, 2011

Light In The Room




I am learning a lot about light and dark these days. More than ever. It is a significant time in my life. One that I will always remember. I have started to see in new ways. I am thankful. God has been teaching me about the depths of the spiritual dimension of life. This is a very meaningful photo to me. I took it one day as I was observing the light in my room.

I did this painting around Easter this past Spring. There is so much to it. This photo is about all of that, but it is mostly about the presence of light in the room--something I am noticing more. Something that means a lot to me. Something that I am starting to see more and more each day of my life.

The painting is titled, "Joy."

No comments: