Sunday, April 15, 2012

The French Press

I really really like strong coffee.
Many of my closest friends know this.
Starbucks of choice:  americano.
Straight up.

I figure if you're going to drink it, then---
Drink it strong.
And enjoy the taste of it.
And get your maximum caffeine!

A few of my girlfriends have given me the gift of strong coffee in the morning love fellowship.
Sarah, Andrea, Michelle, Mikala and Aly you know who you are!!! 

Love Love Love!
Anyways----
One of the many of my favorite things I got to enjoy over the past week of my STAYCATION was....yep....you know it.....French Press.  Takes on a whole other meaning once you've been to France.......and realize what French Press actually is.  Wowzas!




1 comment:

Sarah said...

my mouth started watering @ the sight of these pictures and then I got worse as I read ;0)!! lol...if you're gonna drink it, it better be strong! love it!!