Sunday, March 25, 2012

City of Light--->The Unseen Seen

The City of Light.  I was there.  And I saw so much light.  It was glorious, really.  I took 1572 photos on this trip.  Obviously way too many for a Facebook album!  As I was talking with a friend of mine this week, we looked back at the "exploratory" ones that I loved capturing with my camera.  They really embellish certain memories of my time there.  And, they really show how I've been trained to look for light.  And I find it.  I'm aware.  Of what is always surrounding me.  Of what is in me.  Of what is happening between my camera lens and the object I'm focusing on.  It really is quite amazing if you think about it.  And look for it.  Light.

This week I'll be posting some of the best of the "Unseen (on FB) Seen (by Charity) in Paris"---enjoy!  May these photos encourage you to look for light....and know how powerful the Presence really IS!  Photos give us a real opportunity to see it and observe our everyday reality.

Thankful for eyes and a heart that see. 












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the structure and the bread get me real good. thanks so much!