Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Life Has Been Full This Fall
Wow. I can't believe I haven't posted in over a month. You know what
that means. Life has been full. Yes---it has been! Filled with so
much! And tomorrow is already December. This has probably been the
fastest Fall of my life. Seriously. A lot has been happening.
Transitioning into a new job---with lots to learn. And awesome students
to know and journey with! And an amazing staff to work with. I continue
to do spiritual direction in the evenings. I lead a group of young
Biola females who are new to the university this year---they are
special. I turned 38. I'm planning a trip to Europe over Christmas
Break. I continue to grow personally. God is more real to me than He
ever has been. I feel alive. Good stuff. Another really cool part of
my Fall has been a photography class I took---called a SEEING class. Look for photos and a blog post on what that class meant to me. It was so awesome---a life changer or maybe better put, a life embellisher. I am SO excited to tell you about it. Anyways, friends, just wanted to write and say that more posts are coming in the next couple of days, and I guess it is just good for me to start writing again. And sharing with God has been doing. More soon. The countdown is on: 17 days until Europe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment